Working on the proper humorous reaction to today's Nobel Peace Prize announcement:
- Sure, it's nice, but it's not like it's an honorary degree from ASU
- Don't react immediately; instead, wait for David Broder and Robert Robb to explain how this actually is good news for the Republicans
- There goes Michael Crow's chance to serve on the Nobel Prize committee
- See? The rest of the world doesn't like the GOP, either.
- Or else they secretly want to see Bill Kristol's head explode. That would be pretty cool.
- It's a double-edged sword. Because winning the Nobel Peace Prize can really ruin your whole day.
- So Obama can't do anything in Copenhagen, but he's a hero in Stockholm? Choose your Scandanavian destination carefully, I always say. (Yes, the award ceremony -- for the Peace Prize only -- is in Oslo but the committee is based in Stockholm, where the other awards are given on the same day. I'm not letting you make my travel arrangements.)