Thursday, May 12, 2016

Non semper est rectus, sed nunquam in dubium

I’ve been a bit preoccupied this spring with my Life Restructuring ProcessTM so I’m very late in getting out my fundraising email for this year’s Leukemia & Lymphoma Society event.  Once again, a number of our Phoenix bicycle group are participating in the AMBBR century ride (100 miles) around Lake Tahoe to raise funds to fight blood cancers in honor of our friend Andy Gordon.  This year, Andy is riding, with his one-year-old immune system.  (It’s like a second marriage.  We like this immune system so much better than the last one.)  I have 8 days left to raise $1,800, so I’d appreciate you going to my Team in Training page, and giving what you can.

If you want more background, it’ll be worth the time to click on a couple of links.  First, Andy’s LLS video.  They took it down when his cancer came back, but he and the video are back, baby.  You also can review last year’s explanation of the ride and the cause; no need to repeat everything here.  And this year, we’re the Gordon Unlimited Invitational at Lake Tahoe, or GUILT.  (Seemed appropriate for our Jewish-Catholic bicycle group.)  What hasn’t changed is our motto: Non semper est rectus, sed nunquam in dubium.  And so should you.

Thanks for your help.

It's such a good video, I'm going to embed it again:


 Thanks again.

No comments: